Friday, March 20, 2015

Contact Information

If you need to contact me for any reason, email me at:

andrewinthematrix 

The above is my Gmail address minus the @gmail.com. Just append that to the end and you'll have a valid email address. (Sorry for the extra trouble this may cause you, but it is necessary to avoid email robots.)


I check my email periodically through the week, so don't be disappointed if you don't get a reply for a couple of days. I'll do my best to answer your OChess questions.

Before you send me an email, you may be able to save a lot of your time by first checking with the manual to see if you can find a solution to your problem there:


The OoChess Manual


http://1drv.ms/1GgiIXt

When you click on the above link, the manual will be displayed in Word Online. Just below the top left corner, just below Word Online, you'll see the  DOWNLOAD button. Click on this to download a copy of the manual for yourself.

The OoChess FAQ


Another place to look for answers is the OoChess FAQ. It can be found here:

http://oochess.blogspot.ca/2015/03/the-oochess-faq.html


1 comment: